- Earliest possible recognition of opportunities and threats of any kind, in order to preserve and use room for manoeuvre for the responsible authorities. Opportunities must be used early and dangers must be repelled early and consistently.
- Support in building project risk management (guidelines, processes, organization,)
- Assessment of existing systems incl. Showing potential for improvement
- Support for higher-level decisions (e.g. risk strategy)
- Training and implementation of risk management in the project organization
- Bringing in the external view (critical second opinion) in the development of risk catalogues and action planning
- Participation in or management of risk-taking languages
With our decades of experience, we would like to support you in taking advantage of the opportunities in your project and in fending off the dangers