Infrastructure projects are unique complex projects with clearly defined objectives (project requirements) which are to be achieved with predetermined time, financial and human resources with a specific organisation.
Infrastructure projects require the highest level of expertise and the consideration of experience gained by all project participants.
- Create a stable foundation with the definition of clear project requirements in the early project phases to ensure future project success
- Structure of the project into manageable and manageable units
- Clear, balanced and step-by-step allocation of tasks and competences and responsibilities
- Ensuring coordination between the individual units
- Compile project requirements and develop project specifications
- Development of guides and processes
- Development of proposals for project organisation
- Development of requirements profiles and job descriptions for managers
We are happy to support you in the phase-appropriate construction of the process and the structure